Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

NHL Playoffs, Round 2

I had a pretty good Round 1, going 7/8, the only blemish being the Islanders losing Game 7 to the Capitals. Let's see what happens in Round 2:

Calgary over Anaheim in 6

I'm honestly pretty skeptical about this one, as I believe the injuries to the Flames' defense has to catch up to them at some point, but I will stick to my original prediction that the Flames would make it to the Conference Finals before losing to....

Chicago over Minnesota in 5

Devan Dubnyk? OK I don't believe anymore. Yes I do, actually, but the Hawks are just too good. I think.

NY Rangers over Washington in 5

As I'm typing this the Rangers have already lost Game 1 but I made these predictions before that so I'm sticking with them. Not crazy about my chances at this point.

Tampa Bay over Montreal in 7

Another one I'm not totally convinced on, but I picked the Lightning to win it all before the playoffs began and I'm sticking to it. They found a way to beat the plucky Red Wings without any contributions from Steven Stamkos. I'm guessing he will contribute in this round.


No comments:

Post a Comment