Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

I was going to call this blog "Random musings from a tubby idiot" but that name was already taken. Apparently Rush Limbaugh has a blog.

Is it wrong that I'm about 90% done my Christmas shopping on November 12th?

Yes, these gifts under our mini-tree are all for my wife, not to mention she's already got 2 of her gifts.


And, for the first time, we've created a little Christmas village:


Ah yes, looking at this village makes me think of days gone by, of an innocence they had at the turn of the century.

Well, maybe not THAT innocent. Where is this little girl's right hand going, anyway?



And look, they even had a figurine of Canucks winger Alex Burrows:


Ah, that's probably not really Burrows, he's not biting anyone. Actually it looks like he's challenging a defenseless kid to a fight, so it's probably Bieksa. The kid is probably Swedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment