Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Vacation Blog X, Part 13, I think that we will do nothing again today!!!

7:37 AM - I wake up, refreshed and invigorated. Hang on a second....why isn't it light out?

*checks clock*

That 7 is a 3.

3:37 AM - SIGH. Let's see if this is one of those mornings that when I'm up, I'm up...or if I'm able to force myself back to sleep.

7:37 AM - I was really destined to get up at 7:37 wasn't I? *looks outside*. OK good, I see the sun.

I was actually more rested and refreshed at 3:37 but whatever.

Removing my bandage, it seems as if this thing has finally stopped bleeding. Hurts like Hell to touch it though, no surprise. I wonder how long I'll have to wear bandages to protect it? Weeks, I bet.

Logging back onto the work server to finish the administrative tasks that I need to do this week and then I can forget about work until Monday. Honestly it hardly feels like work, sitting on the patio overlooking palm trees and the pool, enjoying a tasty beverage. My "morning of Zen" routine is intact.

11:00 AM - The wife is up!! It's been a while, a long while, since she slept that late. Oh well, it's vacation, it's the time for whatever the heck she wants.

11:30 AM - We are headed back to those two outdoor malls. One of them has a weekly farmers market on Wednesday mornings and after that we are going to go to a movie in the "Luxury Cinemas". We will have lunch there too.

12:30 - Off to the malls where we find a few interesting things to purchase, and then to the movie. The theatre is nice but not nicer than the VIP at home. The movie, Ralph Breaks the Internet, is very good.

And even more Xmas decorations have popped up at this place. Xmas in the tropics. It's really cool, and really odd at the same time.



5:00 PM - Back at the resort in search of Pool Bear. She seems to be in hibernation, and apparently is going to stay there for a while. We have a bottle of wine and dinner and relax for a while in front of the TV. I suspect that today Pool Bear is going to make an appearance after the sun goes down.

8:00 PM - There is no logical reason why we are both so incredibly exhausted today. Tracey heads for the tub and I head for bed. I am asleep within minutes. Another wild and crazy evening in the Engemoen household :)  I suspect that Pool Bear will reappear tomorrow, and probably for the entire day! With the vacation winding down, we have to redouble our efforts to get maximum relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment