Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Orlando Day 11

11:05 AM - Wow I can't remember the last time I slept in until 11 unless I was sick. That immediately makes me wonder, AM I SICK!?!?!? Hmm no I don't feel sick.

I pick up my iPad and it says that it's only 10:05. So much for the epic sleep in. Seems as if the "daylight savings" setting on the alarm clock kicked in but it did so a couple of days late, after I had already manually changed it.

10:30 AM - Tracey is still asleep, I hope she feels better when she gets up. I know she won't screw up the rest of the trip but it will be harder for her to enjoy things if she's under the weather.

11:15 AM - She's up and although she's not really feeling better, she isn't feeling any worse and she got a good night's sleep so that's something. After breakfast we are headed to the fitness centre and pool for a few hours before heading back to the Magic Kingdom this evening.

After our workout we are dismayed to find that the pool area is packed, not a lounge chair to be found.....so we head back to our local pool and spend some time there.

4:00 PM - Back to the room getting ready to head to the MK. No specific plans for tonight except for the Main Street Electrical Parade which starts at 9. The wind is making it a little chilly tonight so we are actually going to GASP leave the shorts at home and wear jeans tonight.

10:00 PM - Home from a nice but crazy crowded day at MK. 105 minute wait for the Jungle Cruise. No that is not a typo. Needless to say that other than the parade, we didn't accomplish a heck of a lot tonight. We still have a few rides to tackle, so we will be busy on our last visit to MK on Friday.

We're sitting in a restaurant having dinner and a family comes and sits down next to us. A guy with his wife, mother. 2 daughters (ages around 8 and 13). The jackass is wearing a T shirt that says the following:

"Heads I get tail, tails I get head".

Stay classy, Orlando. Jesus. I'm not sure I'd wear that shirt to a Vegas strip club, let alone a Disney park with my family.

Off to bed, tomorrow back to Epcot for dinner at Monsieur Paul, the signature restaurant in the France pavilion.

No comments:

Post a Comment